What is Mindkraft?
Mindkraft first in a series of 'Brain Building' programmes that are designed to give you a robust foundation in key languages and train your brain to develop higher levels of neuro plasticity, driving foreign language mastery.
Wire your Brain to Learn Languages
Exploiting Brain States for Enhanced Neuro Plasticity
Neuroplasticity is the ability of our nervous system to rewire and learn new behaviours, skills and cognitive functioning. Your brain has the ability to do this - whether it's learning a new language, a musical instrument or developing that solution to a problem that's going to give you an edge over your competitors ... and it can all be done without the use of so-called 'Smart drugs'.
Mindkraft Language - Brain Builder I is the first in a series of 'Brain Building' programmes developed by linguist Stuart Jay Raj that is designed to not only give you a robust foundation in key languages like Chinese, Korean, Thai, Sanskrit, Vietnamese and Indonesian / Malay, but more importantly, you will develop cognitive and motor skills, muscle memory and habits that will put your learning into overdrive, helping you to develop a degree of thought fluency and set foreign language fluency goals that you may have thought previously would be out of your reach.
During this 11-Week Blended Learning programme, Stuart Jay Raj will work with you to achieve the following:
- Install the sound and writing frameworks that support the learning of Chinese, Korean, Thai, Lao, Indonesian, Malay, Khmer, Burmese and other languages that use the Indic sound framework;
- Increase thought fluency allowing you to develop and present ideas faster in your mother tongue and in foreign languages;
- Escape your mother tongue's sound filters and be able to hear and reproduce sounds of foreign languages in a more native-like manner;
- Learn the sound systems and phonetic writing systems of Korean, Thai, Mandarin and Indonesian;
- Use data and text manipulation tools and coding to collect target language learning data and develop your own powerful, customised learning resources;
- Develop an insatiable thirst for learning;
- Learn effective memory techniques that help increase the speed and capacity of information moved between your short term and long term memory;
- Build an environment around you that teaches you language, and develop the fundamental skills that maximises your ability to learn from that environment and self correct;
- Learn how to control brain states throughout the day to maximise learning;
"Mindkraft changed the trajectory of my life after only the first 3 weeks!"